Saturday 11 April 2015

Plus Size Fashion - Voodoo Vixen Katniss. Does. Not. Fit.

I don't know what to say really. I have been waiting for this dress for so long. I first saw it early 2014 in the one direction shop, but of course it only went up to an XL. When Voodoo Vixen decided to product it in larger sizes I was over the moon.


When it arrived I popped it on immediately. Its the same good quality stretch fabric as usual. Quite thick. Don't actually need to use the zip as it goes over my head. And it looks ok on the photo doesn't it?


Its not ok though. Its really really gapey. Its just to big in the shoulders. I can't go down a size because it would not fit my belly, or, I suspect, my arms.


If I'm not striking a pose, it just slips down like this.



I don't feel secure in it. and the waist is too low as usual, athough I could remedy this with a belt. I'm really not sure what I can do about the shoulder fitting. Its not an easy fix. But I really want to keep it.

Bah. Humbug.

No comments :

Post a Comment