Saturday 28 February 2015

Flamingo Mini Satchel

This was a commission from my sister. She likes bright pastels, so I selected a few fabrics and she chose this fabulous flamingo pattern. 


Because it is soooo bright we decided not to have a patterned interior. So its plain hot pink, with sneaky bit of flamingo in the zipped pocket. I made the strap adjustable and extra long as she wants to be able to wear it crossbody. Final touch is the pink piping. I lurrve piping. Have I said that already?!!


Also, I'm not sure I ever posted about this little bag. If I did I apologise. My camera can't quite capture the colour of the green but I've tried again. Its a linen blend in a Melody Miller retro telephones fabric. Piped with pink. 



The interior is a sort of lilac, and the pocket fabric is butterflies. 


No comments :

Post a Comment