Friday 22 May 2015

Accessories: Pretties from Erstwilder and PunkyPins (modified!)


I just wanted to show you a couple of super-cute items I bought recently (on offer - always on offer - I never buy stuff full price!)

First off, the Erstwilder earrings. I have admired Erstwilder jewellery for some time now, and when I saw that Audrey Stars Boutique had a discount code, I just went for it.

I chose these Betty & Bo Swallow Earrings. 


They come in a beautiful box. Packaging sl*t that I am this filled me with glee!


What astonished me though was the quality. They are tough, glossy, and 3D. Awesomeness.


My next bargain was this Punky Pins charm bracelet. I'm not a bracelet person, but I am a dangly earrings person, so I bought this (I think they must have been doing a free delivery offer or something. I forget!) with the express intention of changing it up. They do sell earrings btw, but none that I really wanted.

These charms are wooden and very, very light which makes them ideal to be worn in the ears.


For a tenner, I'd get four pairs of mix and match earrings out of this. Bargain as far as I'm concerned. I didn't need to buy any earwires as I already have this stuff in my jewellery craft box. 


This is the result of about 15 minutes plier-work. Well worth it. I'm wearing some today!



No comments :

Post a Comment