Monday 13 June 2016

What else is happening?

And in other news:

Both of my babies now need glasses. Noah got his first pair on Wednesday, and Joey got a pair with a slightly lower prescription which is good news as it means his eyes are correcting.


I dismantled this:


and put up this:


Very happy with it. Noah has his own room of course so we didn't need a bunk, however I thought it would be more useful. Joey doesn't like using a ladder, so we can throw his extra junk up there and also use it for sleepovers.


We had some sun, and I broke out the paddling pool.



I bought some new running shoes because for some reason I entered the Race for Life in Cambridge next month...


...and some fabric







  

I met up with some of the gals in London and visited the pinup popup shop off Brick Lane and then we ate and drank and were merry






And Godmanchester had a 1940s event












No comments :

Post a Comment